Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Is this the party?

Curiosity is fuelling this vehicle called uncertainty that drives me into the future.  It's not an option for mankind to sit around idly waiting for what may come as I have done for so many years.  The time for action is now.  The time has come for me to claim my destiny, nay, forge my destiny into the stone tablets of history.  Follow me on my path to becoming a successful author.  Ever so grateful shall I be to my future loyal readers and ego-shattering critics for you are the stonecutters who will shape my career just as you have done for authors such as James Patterson, Stephanie Meyer, or Stephen King. 

As I stand trembling at the doorstep of this great facility of knowledge and entertainment I can't help but wonder, "Is this the party?  If they let me in, I wonder if Stephanie Meyer would share a dance with me!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment